Tuesday, February 5, 2008

That Hollywood person and her drug and family problems are more important... ?

VHeadline's Oscar Heck writes: This is another typical example of what the corrupt corporate-political-elite mass-media in North America and Europe is hiding from us.

See this video, please. I did not believe it at first, since I am a natural cynic and doubter ... I don't believe anything unless and until I can find some relevant evidence, proof or example of what I have heard, seen or read.

The video is about the recent anti-FARC march in Colombia, sponsored, according to Colombia's ambassador to Venezuela, by Colombian NGOs.

One can clearly see Nazi Skinheads in the march.

Disgusting ... another example of the twisted minds of the Colombian (and Venezuelan) whiter-skinned mid-to-upper classes and their racism and classism ... and ... as usual, left unreported by the pro-USA, pro-"west" mass-media. (I guess what's her name ... that Hollywood person and her drug and family problems are more important than racism.)

Here is the link. I researched the symbols and words on the banners ... and yes, as far as I can see, these people are in fact Nazi Skinheads. Advance to 2:15 of the video to see them.




My question is, "Why exactly is the mass-media not reporting this when it is a very important issue?" (Search Google and you will find absolutely nothing.)

  • That's all for now ... and thanks to Aporrea.org for having been one of the few media outlets to present this information ... to millions of Latin Americans (get my drift?).
I guess the North American and European mass-media doesn't want their people to know what is really going on out there in Latin America in terms of racism?

Oscar Heck
oscarheck111@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment