Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Does the CIA think we are all idiots? Who do you think invented Al Qaeda, the Arabs?

VHeadline commentarist Oscar Heck writes: Funny thing, no? According to an EarthTimes article, "Venezuelan authorities were investigating Monday an explosion in front of a mercantile court and congressional offices in Venezuela's capital. The blast caused some damage but no casualties and was the third explosion in Caracas in a week."

Funny thing.
  • Now ... I don't mean that the bombing was funny ... it probably wasn't, especially if I had been a few feet away from the bomb.
I mean this is funny: "The unknown Grupo Venceremos de la Izquierda Central Unida (We Will Prevail Group of the United Central Left) claimed responsibility for the two previous attacks."

Now that is funny, really.

More to the point, the word "left" is the funny-bone-rattler. But why, you might ask? Because the word "left" is the key word used by the US State Department when referring to 'Chavez-the-Dictator.'

But the CIA gave it a slight twist this time by adding the word "Central" as in "not-so-left" ... just to confuse people.

Now check out another paragraph of the article ...

"Last week, another blast struck the seat of the Vatican's diplomatic mission in Caracas. There was graffiti on the building's walls and leaflets were left at the site. A day before there was a blast at the statue of United States' revolutionary hero and first elected president George Washington at a square in western Caracas."

Oh, what a coincidence? ... this "leftist" group, which implicates Chavez in the minds of many a brainwashed North American and European, just happens to have claimed responsibility for attacks against the Vatican and against a US statue in Caracas.

(What the heck is a statue of George Washington doing in Venezuela anyway?)

Yes, what a coincidence ... hasn't Chavez regularly been talking against the Vatican-controlled church hierarchy (CEV) in Venezuela? And hasn't he been talking against the US government?

Oh, my, what a coincidence.

Does the CIA think we are all idiots? The blasts or attacks or whatever, from what I can gather, were not perpetrated by some mysterious "leftist" groups but by CIA operatives ... just like the bombing of the Colombian Embassy in Chacaito a few years ago during the violence-ridden US-financed opposition sabotage of the country. I was there the morning after ... and I was watching the news when Roy Chaderton, then Foreign Minister, was holding up pamphlets left sprawled all around the Colombian Embassy buy some other mysterious "leftist" group that as far as I know never existed.

Yeah, yeah. My eye.

If I wanted to be as dirty as the CIA is, I would invent a name like, The Venezuelan National Leftist Front, do a few bombings and drop a few anti-American pamphlets fresh off the presses of the American Embassy in Caracas.

Who do you think invented Al Qaeda, the Arabs? No, I don't think so ... it was the CIA ... just like they invented WMD and whole lot of other things like "insurgents" in Iraq, when it is highly probable that those "insurgents" are in fact CIA contractors working for Blackwater, those murderous thugs.

I am not being paranoid ... I am being realistic ... and I am trying to think dirty like the CIA.

When I was in Kuwait City during the Gulf War, CNN and all "news" outlets in the west were saying that it was Saddam Hussein who had blown up the oil wells near Kuwait city. (Why would Saddam Hussein order the bombings of oil wells which he was thinking of taking over? Duh.)

I was told by some well-connected Kuwaitis and by Saudis that it was in fact the US that blew up the wells in order to have a "better reason" to attack Iraq and lay down UN embargoes against the Iraqi people. I thought, at the time, that it this scenario highly probably.

Why would Saudis and Kuwaitis lie to me? ... and .... I already knew that CNN and the US government were fantastic liars. So who was telling the truth?

But, hold on. In 2006 I personally met a retired British Special Forces person (like the US Marines) who confirmed this. His outfit was contracted by the US military to blow up some of the wells from a battleship off the coast. No joke. This is not fiction.

The CIA does lots of dirty stuff ... and they are doing it here in Venezuela as we speak, I am sure ... and I am also sure that the US Embassy in Caracas is deeply involved ... and I will tell you why. I personally know a CIA person who did some spying work in Argentina not long ago. Guess where his base of operations was?

You got it. The US Embassy in Buenos Aires.

I hope the US Embassy gets a copy of this article. It might make them laugh a little, like, "That guy is full of it. What a joke. He doesn't know what he is talking about, hah, hah, hah."

Then after the joke is over, "Who is this guy anyway? Find out. This guy knows too much."

Oscar Heck
oscarheck111@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Ya. Oscar. They play for keeps. And their operatives are usually nutso sociopaths at the least.

    My take on the bombings is that the CIA would prefer to use their secret escualido squads for this work. Not actually do it themselves. Especially out of the U.S. Embassy -- which I'm sure the venezuelan government watches like hawks.

    ReplyDelete